There is a country I love so much and would still want to be a citizen of if reincarnation chooses to exist. The country of my birth, the reason I can lift my head up high and walk boldly when I happen to leave its borders.
Though this great country of mine is being faced with so many challenges, I still bank all my hope and faith in a brigher and more beautiful Nigeria which others choose not to wish for. For a precious stone like gold to be more beautiful and adorable than its raw state it has to go through a refining process, I consider Nigeria's challenges as the refining process because I know and I wish that there will be a better Nigeria.
- The Nigeria I dream of is a Nigeria devoid of corruption, tribalism, and lawlessness.
- The Nigeria I dream of is a country with the best educational system and institutions which will attract students from all over the world whereby curbing educational tourism abroad.
- The Nigeria I dream of is a country that will be a business destination for investors all around the world.
- The Nigeria I dream of is a country where girl child education is considered very important and as a vital tool for the development of the society in all parts of the country.
- The Nigeria I dream of is a secured Nigeria where one can freely move and do business without fear of bomb blast or being robbed.
- The Nigeria I dream of is a country where medical tourism will be greatly reduced because of the availability of equipped world class hospitals.
- The Nigeria I dream of is a Nigeria whose Naira will be listed among currencies with the highest value in the world.
- Remember let the positive change start from you, NIGERIA can only be better if we try to make it..
GOD BLESS NIGERIA